some advice re: downshifting in corner entry

Jo Rhett jorhett at fastlizardracing.com
Tue May 17 11:02:26 PDT 2011

See my previous post on this.  I'm not trying to go faster, I'm trying to recover to the same speed I had before making a change Ken Hill advised.  I'm down to within 2 seconds of my previous times, and I am faster out of the corner, but I'm losing whole seconds on corner entry as compared to before.

#553 WERA / AFM