some advice re: downshifting in corner entry

Jo Rhett jorhett at fastlizardracing.com
Thu May 19 09:38:18 PDT 2011

Thanks, Dave -- but I'm a bit past that point as a rider.  Depending on the corner, I do as much as 70% of my braking after the bike is turned in.

And again, this isn't a situation where I'm trying to go faster than before.  It's a situation where I'm trying to get back to where I was before I made a change in body weight during braking.

#553 WERA / AFM