some advice re: downshifting in corner entry

Chris Burgess chris at chrisburgess.com
Mon May 23 10:27:28 PDT 2011

Yeah the bike is pretty good after a few small adjustments.  Now I need to
continue to work on the rider. With me dragging my toes but my knee pucks
being virgin I need to focus on getting my body position correct.  I found
myself continually picking up my leg where others would be dragging knee.
I'm not looking to plant and drag...but I do need to know if I'm close
enough for my knee to drag so I won't start to drag my foot peg. :)

--
WERA #104
OMRRA #104

2011 Sponsors