fogging oil, radiator, battery

Thumper Ray thumperracer at
Tue Sep 20 12:20:33 PDT 2011

Or any boat supply store, since they are commonly used for outboards, or any Walmart near a large body of water.

From: "celticracing at" <celticracing at>
To: sv650 at
Sent: Tuesday, September 20, 2011 3:07 PM
Subject: fogging oil, radiator, battery

Kawasaki sells a fogging oil, I believe.  Try a Kawasaki dealer.

If you don't have anti-freeze in the cooling system, I would drain the radiator.  You said you don't have to worry about freezing, but power goes out and I would wonder about power backup for HVAC in a storage building.

Are you going to disconnect the battery and put it on a tender?  Might want to.  If you have power there, you could do it right in storage.