charging system nfg ; battery takes charge but dies after riding

Ernest Montague afm199 at
Sun Feb 12 21:36:42 PST 2012

No I mean what I sad. Check your alternator output. Chances are your regulator is bad but if you don't check  the alternator ( good is 65-70 volts AC at 4000 rpm) then you will be pissed if it is  the alternator.