6.5' truck bed

Erik Weber yoober at gmail.com
Wed Feb 15 03:26:31 PST 2012

I don't mean to insult your intelligence, but keep this in mind about
the canopy. It needs to be tall enough not only for your bike, but for
you to stand next to the bike and load it.

I think it was Jo on here who was using a Honda minivan. I don't know
how he loaded the bike into one of those. The cargo vans tend to have
a piece of metal coming down from the roof where the doors meet. I was
constantly bumping my head on that damned thing.