6.5' truck bed

Ernest Montague afm199 at earthlink.net
Wed Feb 15 07:21:22 PST 2012

I used a ranger with  a shell for years. I was a shell six inches higher than the cab.  My friends got a kick out of me loading.  On most bikes I had to remove the windshield or compress the forks with a tie down to get a bike in, and then there was minimal clearance. But it worked.

That given, I like my Ford Van LOL