6.5' truck bed

Steve Robertson srobertson at ssimicro.com
Wed Feb 15 11:21:11 PST 2012

You're right, it will be a pain to load and unload with a canopy. While there are some fairly tall ones out there, I'm 6' 4" so
it should make for some good entertainment..........for others. The cargo vans make all the sense in the world but this is
also going to be my main vehicle and 4wd is required plus on a daily basis I would rather live with a pickup than a van. At
-40 it must take a long time to warm up the interior of a van.

I don't mean to insult your intelligence, but keep this in mind about
the canopy. It needs to be tall enough not only for your bike, but for
you to stand next to the bike and load it.

I think it was Jo on here who was using a Honda minivan. I don't know
how he loaded the bike into one of those. The cargo vans tend to have
a piece of metal coming down from the roof where the doors meet. I was
constantly bumping my head on that damned thing.