6.5' truck bed

Jo Rhett jorhett at fastlizardracing.com
Wed Feb 15 13:24:05 PST 2012

Honda Odyssey 1999-2004 minivans have the most height (like 44inches) between the bottom and top.  You can fit most bikes without the windscreen into it, and a stock SV straight in. The newer Odyssey and the Sierra both lose 3 inches to rear door activators/controls.  None of the other minivans are even close enough to attempt.

I actually fit TWO(2) SVs in the back of the van, both my superbike and superstock :)  To do this you have to stagger the bikes slightly so that handlebars don't touch, which requires moving the passenger seat a bit forward, since there's not enough room to move them backward.  But it's a fairly easy setup.

#553 WERA