Best Handling/Gripping/Performing Street Tire for 2000 SV650???

Ahmed Jehanzeb jehanzeb at verizon.net
Mon Feb 27 15:05:50 PST 2012

Go with the Q2's:
http://www.bayarearidersforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=389651

-----Original Message-----
From: sv650-bounces at micapeak.com [mailto:sv650-bounces at micapeak.com] On Behalf Of celticracing at comcast.net
Sent: Monday, February 27, 2012 12:52 PM
To: sv650
Subject: Best Handling/Gripping/Performing Street Tire for 2000 SV650???

I know this has been asked many times, but things change so I ask again and beg your patience and expertise.

I don't ride as much as I would like, and throw out tires due to age before wear.

I only care about the very best performing tires not because I am that good, but I need tires that good to compensate for my shortfalls in skill.

One trusted local source keeps pointing me to the Dunlop Q2's.  Another suggested the Pilot Power Pure.

Again, I realize I might be paying more for performance I will never use on the street, but I want in there in the event I should need it.  Performance would include quick warm up time as well as grip and handling.

Thanks!

Tom