wtf to avoid freezing?

Mike Moore mike at moorecc.com
Tue Jan 17 07:58:10 PST 2012

Actually a 60 watt light bulb will keep it fairly warm if it's in an
enclosed garage.  Put trouble light near the engine an throw a tarp over
the bike.    I do this in the basement of my motorhome to help prevent
water pipes freezing when the temp drops.  Make a big difference in temp as
long as there are no drafts.  Make sure it's an incandescent bulb, not
Florescent or led)

mike