wtf to avoid freezing?

Ernest Montague afm199 at earthlink.net
Tue Jan 17 08:04:17 PST 2012

yup that works too. It does not take much.  Jo, if you throw a tarp over your bikes any heat source will work, just watch out for possible fire danger.  The heater should not have exposed elements ( I use an "oil" type that never gets warmer than about 180 degrees).

Ernie

on cold nights a sheet will keep many plants from freezing.