shipping a bike

Thumper Ray thumperracer at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 10 12:40:24 PDT 2012

I've used Forward Air a couple times with good results.  A bargain if the stars aline (both origin and destination near FA terminals; someone willing and able to take bike to terminal and crate it). A friend shipped a bike to me from Oregon to Lower Alabama by one of those national furniture movers, can't remember the brand, that also advertises as a m/c shipping company under a different name.  That was a lot more convenient but cost a bit more.