Weights of things

Erik Weber yoober at gmail.com
Thu Jul 12 16:36:57 PDT 2012

Heheh, the first gen I think is made of iron (to rehash my old joke
about the fairing stay). I raced with the stock subframe, stock
fairing stay, full SV-S dash, stock SV-S bodywork + lame homemade
papier mache-looking lower (glad they didn't leak-test it, think Daffy
Duck after he gets shot up and drinks a glass of water) and the
"sewing machine" stock exhaust, also somewhere around 1 million pounds
. . . I didn't win, either!

You can actually bend a stock fairing stay though, I done it!