battery de-charging, mosfet replacements, etc

Jo Rhett jorhett at fastlizardracing.com
Mon May 21 00:23:14 PDT 2012

So I have finally got my garage set up at the new house where I can work on the bike.  I've still got the de-charge problem, which I have been working around for 3 months by recharging the battery nightly.  It just goes on the tender immediately when I get home.  But I took the bike to Santa Cruz yesterday and it died a few blocks from my house on the return trip, so the de-charging issue is clearly getting worse.

I talked to the guy in fremont, but he has no idea when he'll have parts again.  Anyone know of other sources for rectifier replacements?

Also, I thought someone recommended I double-check the coils but I can't find the e-mail saying how I should check those. Care to remind me?

#553 WERA