Premature clutch wear. 1st vs. 2nd gen?

Aaron Turner synfinatic at gmail.com
Mon Aug 12 11:03:13 PDT 2013

How?  It's a painful long story.  Honestly, I don't know if the basket or
pressure plate were swapped since I didn't do the work.  If I had to guess,
I'd say they're off the 2nd gen but that's something I'll have to ask the
shop.

Last oil change (right before the last 2 track days & race weekend) is
Castrol 4T full-syn motorcycle racing oil 10W-40.  Oil level has always
been visible in the sight glass.  Before that, I don't know other then oil
levels were fine.  That was only the second time it's been filled with oil
since it's been in my bike.

Aaron Turner
http://synfin.net/         Twitter: @synfinatic
https://github.com/synfinatic/tcpreplay - Pcap editing and replay tools for