Premature clutch wear. 1st vs. 2nd gen?

Aaron Turner synfinatic at gmail.com
Tue Aug 13 10:36:41 PDT 2013

Doh!  Thanks Chris, you're absolutely right.  The tab service limit is 12.9
vs 15.1mm and the baskets are different part numbers.  I know what I'm
measuring when I get home now. :)

Jo- you're right too.  The springs have different part numbers and service
limits.  The 1st gen are slightly longer.

Aaron Turner
http://synfin.net/         Twitter: @synfinatic
https://github.com/synfinatic/tcpreplay - Pcap editing and replay tools for
Unix & Windows