Fork oil height for 2001 sv650

Jo Rhett jorhett at fastlizardracing.com
Wed Apr 23 21:45:04 PDT 2014

When I had that setup I found that I had to change back and forth between 10wt, 15wt, and 20wt depending on the weather and the ride.

I may be wrong, but I believe that measurement is fully extended not compressed. Given how often I was changing oil we learned to do it without pulling the forks, and we were using the same measurement.

--
Jo Rhett
+1 (415) 999-1798