[Tanx] Sad but true

J. Braun braunj at cb77.org
Thu Aug 26 09:04:45 PDT 2021

Parts for the TA are rapidly diminishing. Those that are left are
ridiculously expensive.

I needed carb pistons because one of the rubber diaphragms was torn. ->
$127 !!
Float bowl gasket (as part of a set) -> Unavailable in the US -> $51.50
from CMS in Europe !!

I'm going to go through my TA completely this winter and order whatever
parts I need while (if) they are still available. It might seem expensive
but the only new bike I would consider equivalent to my trusty TA is a
Yamaha T-7 @ $9,999. The rest are too heavy, too techy, and too expensive.

J.

--

Never get so busy that you forget to actively design your life.

Read my blog - mondaymotomadness.blogspot.com