[Tanx] Bad words

Jason jphphoto at gmail.com
Tue Sep 7 15:27:50 PDT 2021

At least you had a good excuse to change the coolant.

Try bottoming out a splitting wedge when felling a tree. Drove it 2 1/2” into the center and only budged. Can’t take out so had to narrow the hinge on the sides and cut more off either side of the wedge at the felling cut. Missed the house but clipped a branch of the walnut tree. Talk about arm pump.

Jason