[BaseCamp] Basecamp Mac vs. Windows versions

Jerry White jerrywhite518 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 15 12:37:26 PDT 2023

Life is changing and I'm about to no longer own a Windows computer. I'ver
never liked the Mac version of Basecamp, but then again, I've never used it
very much. Every time I try to use it on a Mac I get frustrated and go back
to Windows. SO...now I'm facing a world of that being my only Basecamp,
unless I go down the "Running Windows on a Mac" path.

What do you Apple-y people do?
Does anyone love Basecamp on Mac like I love Basecamp on Windows?

Jerry