[BaseCamp] Basecamp Mac vs. Windows versions

Jerry White jerrywhite518 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 15 16:01:51 PDT 2023

Thanks Trey. I was able to connect my XT to the Macbook and get it to
install the current mapset to the laptop, so that seems encouraging. But
I'm getting a different laptop soon and we'll find out if it will see the
XT. In the meantime I'm trying to get to know non-Basecamp ways to save
waypoints and create routes. So far I'd say Google is obviously not made
for people who like to geek out on their routes. I think Mike Brooke
doesn't use a dedicated GPS and I sure would like to learn his techniques.

What are you doing since you're no longer using Basecamp?