Back from Vacation

Junkyardhotrod at aol.com Junkyardhotrod at aol.com
Sun Apr 1 12:50:08 PDT 2007

In a message dated 3/31/2007 4:42:49 PM Mountain Standard Time,
blackgpz at rochester.rr.com writes:

Well, our week in Ft. Lauderdale was fabulous. Low 80's everyday with a nice
on-shore breeze, nice room, good food, nice scenery (wink, wink). Got 3
rounds of golf in while I was down there.
Some observations I made:

     I just got back from a week in FL also, but we were up in Orlando.
    Got to spend a day deep sea fishing with one of my old high school
buddies, didnt catch anything huge, but we caught a few and had a great time. Spent
a day out at the Space Center (highly recomended) and rode all the rides with
my stepson Derek at Universal Studios, and a couple days at Disney, now I am
glad to be home so I can rest up from vacation.
    I noticed a lot more sport bikes down there than around here, only saw 4
Hardleys all week but saw several gruops of sportbikes, most riders out on the
road were geared up, but most of the in town riders were of the shorts and
flip flop veriety.
   Got my GPZ out of hibernation the weekend before we left, took a nice
little 100 mile loop with the wife, now I have to get it ready for Durango, check
the valves and put on a new chain and spockets, the ones on there now would
probably make it, but no sense in taking any chances.

    Mike in Colorado