How to wake up on Monday Morning.

Alexander Finger af at genevainformation.ch
Mon Apr 2 07:02:04 PDT 2007

Rob Schwartz wrote:
> If it had been a motorbike, one hopes you would have been paying closer
> attention rather than messing with wipers/radio/etc. or just spacing out.
>
> Glad you're okay, but man... crashing sure sucks.  Good luck with the
> aftermath.

Heh I was just the spectator thx god. And I was always mentally
commenting on "how cool" when seeing the traffic light for the left lane
switching green a few secs before the traffic light for the right lane.

That way the traffic going left forms a natural barrier, I always
thought to myself. Today I saw that that's correct.

Alex