How to wake up on Monday Morning.

Steve Northrop blackgpz at rochester.rr.com
Mon Apr 2 18:46:56 PDT 2007

Started reading through a week's worth of work emails this
morning......unbelievable......a good friend of mine that rides a VMax is in
the hospital. A minivan whore pulled out in front of him, he was going 50mph
when he hit the side of the van. 1 broken arm, 2 broken legs, fractured
pelvis, couple of broken vertebrae, 6 broken ribs. "I didn't see him" said
the stupid cunt. They had to Mercy Flight him to the hospital. I went and
saw him tonight, he looks bad and is in a lot of pain. This kind of shit
shouldn't be happening to good riders. I'm really pissed off right now
because I know what he's going through now and what his family has to look
forward to. Maybe if a motorcyclist killed a couple dozen car drivers they'd
pay a little more attention.

Steve in Western NY
'96 GPZ1100
'02 Daytona 955i