How to wake up on Monday Morning.

Rob Schwartz coldinvt at
Mon Apr 2 19:51:54 PDT 2007

Aw, shit man.  That's real bad news.  I wish your friend and his family

Our slim margin of safety is all we've got.  A tip - When I see a car coming
to an intersection I'm crossing, I'll often weave quickly to create a little
lateral motion.  That, and the flash it creates from the headlight pivoting,
makes me  more visible... Confuses the soccer moms, coffee drinkers,
cigarette smokers, iPod heads, yadda yadda.

Cover the brake, slow down, draw your weapon...

You can't fix stupid...  Ain't that the truth.