gas cap

Dave Daniels dwaynedaniels at sbcglobal.net
Tue Apr 3 20:15:46 PDT 2007

Oh........

  Actually, I believe I found out the problem. I took the cap apart and there's a rubber seal in there where the key mechanism is that, as far as I can tell, is supposed to keep the gas from going up through that area. That seal is shrunk and not sealing good. I think I can use a regular neoprene o-ring.

  Your bike is upside down.