Chain Lubers

schnowz schnowz at localnet.com
Sun Apr 8 17:26:37 PDT 2007

     Thanks for the detailed Info Bob. I was thinking of jury rigging
something, but I wasn't taking the temperature viscosity variation into
account. Now if I can just find the Hawkoiler at the Loobman price ;-).
    I think the early scottoilers had problems with altitude also. But it
was supposedly fixed by adding another vent hole IIRC

    Pete S