Hi all

Art Lischer alisch80 at mchsi.com
Tue Apr 10 14:25:42 PDT 2007

LOL!  My Son's HS Physics competition project.  Iowa State University
Physics department puts on a competition among HSs to build a roller
coaster device that demonstrates 10 laws of physics while keeping a
steel ball in motion for 2min and do something at the end; that year it
was close a circuit to light a bulb.  His group couldn't get this one to
work on cue for the judges but it was a crowd favorite getting alot of
attention from the100 or so in attendance.   They won the competition
the year before with a less elaborate but still impressive one.

Art in DM