Communication system

Rob Schwartz coldinvt at gmavt.net
Mon Apr 9 20:34:08 PDT 2007

I'm all ears on this one!  I'm all but decided on the AutoCom, though I
havent' heard of the Starcom.  It looks nice enough (after a quick "Windows"
shop) but I know AutoCom's got quite a presence at local shows and they've
got a damn good reputation.  Bill Zeller swears by http://www.jmcorp.com/,
which is definitely great stuff, but it's a bit spendy.  AutoCom looks like
a real solid choice for probably $150 less.

But I'll listen!!  Anyone??  :)

-Rob

"Stupid is as stupid does", Forrest's Mom