Communication system (long reply)

Rob Schwartz coldinvt at
Tue Apr 10 20:06:32 PDT 2007

No, no, no... not $150 for the AutoCom. The AutoCom is ~$150 less than a
similar setup from J&M.

I'd think the ER-6 would contact my helmet.  They look super sweet though.
Personally, I can't have anything stick out of my ear very far at all.  I
use their musician's earplugs, which I recommend highly, and I had to use
their shallowest fit to avoid interference.

-----Original Message-----
From: Steve Northrop [mailto:blackgpz at]
Sent: Tuesday, April 10, 2007 9:27 PM
To: gpzlist at
Subject: Re: Communication system (long reply)

Thanks for all the info Art & Rickard. Looks like AutoCom it is. Where are
they $150 Rob? I'm not finding them anywhere close to that. I want to use a
noise isolating in-ear headset like an ER-6 so it doubles as my earplugs and
speakers. Have you guys tried anything like this?

Steve in Western NY
'96 GPZ1100
'02 Daytona 955i
"You Can't Fix Stupid", Ron White