Communication system (long reply)

Rob Schwartz coldinvt at gmavt.net
Tue Apr 10 20:06:32 PDT 2007

No, no, no... not $150 for the AutoCom. The AutoCom is ~$150 less than a
similar setup from J&M.

I'd think the ER-6 would contact my helmet.  They look super sweet though.
Personally, I can't have anything stick out of my ear very far at all.  I
use their musician's earplugs, which I recommend highly, and I had to use
their shallowest fit to avoid interference.

-Rob