Fandango

Charles Scappaticci scapco at ecentral.com
Tue Apr 10 20:43:38 PDT 2007

Hey George,

Welcome back!!  I'm glad to hear you're coming back to Durango, the
first beer is on me!  The rest of us hard cores are still here.  LOL!!

You're more than welcome to hit Denver and ride down with us, although
we may be sleeping in my camper.  If you need tires by then we can
certainly work something out as well.  It's looking like a good turn out
this year.

Charles S.