Communication system (long reply)

Rickard Olsson richie at webhackande.se
Tue Apr 10 21:22:14 PDT 2007

Steve Northrop wrote:

> to use a noise isolating in-ear headset like an ER-6 so it doubles as my
> earplugs and speakers. Have you guys tried anything like this?

No, just regular earplugs inside the headphones. I did try out a few
before I found a brand that tuned out the wind noise and left most of
the music intact, but can't for the life of me recall the name right
now. Wasn't Bilsom...

*googles*

Aha! Howard Leight! The orange ones. Looks like it could be these:
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0007XANYI/ref=nosim/?tag=yahoo-tools06-20&creative=380333&creativeASIN=B0007XANYI&linkCode=asn

But yeah, I've looked at in-ear phones too, mostly because I got a new
MP3 player that couldn't pump out the same volume as the first one I
had. I will be getting a new cell phone with MP3 player now and I'll see
how that one fares.

Side track: http://earplugstore.stores.yahoo.net/motorcyclegear1.html

     / Rickard Olsson,IT-Konsult/
    / Telefon: +46 70 635 01 42/