Dropping the forks: Lifts, Jacks, etc.

Chris Bowen c_p_bowen at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 12 09:15:53 PDT 2007

I don't have an overhead beam and just a 3'x7' parking/storage spot, so I'm kinda limited
with options.

What do you think of this for swingarm removal and dropping the forks?
Worthwhile or worthless?

Superbike Stand: http://www.abbastands.co.uk/product_details.asp?id=1
Swingarm Kit   : http://www.abbastands.co.uk/product_details.asp?id=21
Front Lift     : http://www.abbastands.co.uk/product_details.asp?id=2