Motor Oil

Dave Daniels dwaynedaniels at sbcglobal.net
Thu Apr 19 08:02:08 PDT 2007

I've been using the Rotella 15W-40 with no problems so far.

Larry Zoia <phezanthawk at wowway.com> wrote:  $5 a quart isn't bad. You can go with Shell Rotella T
by the gallon. It doesn't have the additives that may make a wet clutch
slip. Our V4 guru engine builder claims that the 5W-40 isn't "clingy"
enough, so you
might want to go with 15W-40.

I live in Michigan. I like 10W-40, and I use motorcycle-specific oil.

I don't mean to start an oil thread.....but maybe I have.

Larry in Michigan