Motor Oil

dominatr37 dominatr37 at optonline.net
Thu Apr 19 08:31:05 PDT 2007

Amsoil makes the best motorcycle specific oils. That' what I use for the
past several years. I won't cheap out and put that rotella diesel truck oil
in my bikes. No where on the label does it say made for motorcycles. If I
was riding junk I didn't care about I'd use the cheapest product availiable,
but I'm not so I won't be buying anything but a good MCspec oil.

Ralph L. Angelo Jr.
Author of "Help! they're all out to get me!
The motorcyclists guide to surviving the everyday world."
ISBN# 1-4137-6187-9
http://helptheyreallouttogetme.com