Motor Oil

Jerry Clair darkclarity2k at
Thu Apr 19 08:26:56 PDT 2007

For such a fine piece of machinery that the GPZ is, I use Singer sowing machine oil and on the hot days I throw in a little cup grease to thicken it up a bit.

Alexander Finger <af at> wrote: Dave Daniels wrote:
> Oh......

Heh. I was waiting for the oil thread to fire off.

I have as well a "content" comment to make: I put STIHL chainsaw oil on
the chain :-)

> scapco at wrote:  I think Alex was making a joke about acquiring oil via
> a "five finger discount". LOL!! Good one Alex!

Scapco saved me!

""..our civil rights have no dependance on our religious opinions, any more than our opinions in physics or geometry"[Thomas Jefferson]"