Motor Oil

Jerry Clair darkclarity2k at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 19 08:26:56 PDT 2007

For such a fine piece of machinery that the GPZ is, I use Singer sowing machine oil and on the hot days I throw in a little cup grease to thicken it up a bit.

Alexander Finger <af at genevainformation.ch> wrote: Dave Daniels wrote:
> Oh......

Heh. I was waiting for the oil thread to fire off.

I have as well a "content" comment to make: I put STIHL chainsaw oil on
the chain :-)

> scapco at ecentral.com wrote:  I think Alex was making a joke about acquiring oil via
> a "five finger discount". LOL!! Good one Alex!

Scapco saved me!

Alex

J.J.Clair
""..our civil rights have no dependance on our religious opinions, any more than our opinions in physics or geometry"[Thomas Jefferson]"