Temperture

blackbear at frontiernet.net blackbear at frontiernet.net
Tue Apr 24 06:43:27 PDT 2007

Moving, even in 90 degree temps, the needle is usually right close to
the cold mark.
Sitting in traffic, it will creep up to the halfway point.
90 days caught in rush hour traffic, I'll hear the cooling fans kick
on while idling, and the needle will hit just over halfway.
Only once saw it go past that, and that was right after a cooling
system flush when I didn't quite have enough coolant in it (forgot to
burp the baby).

Michael