Insurance Rates ( BC Canada )

schnowz schnowz at localnet.com
Tue Apr 24 22:46:12 PDT 2007

There's always an alternative..
You know what they believe in NH "Live free or Die"
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070424/ap_on_re_us/tax_evaders

Pete S

<<  That sums it up quite succinctly, our tax freedom day. The day you stop
   working for the govt. and keep your earnings is now around July
1st(Canada
   Day).
   Most of our citizenry likes it this way and doesn't want it to change...
   On Mon Apr 23 16:17 , "Steve Northrop" sent:

     Ah  yes.....The People's Republic of Canuckistan........the perfect
     societal
     model for Hilary Stalin, I mean von Clinton, I mean Clinton. Socialized
     medicine, everything free for those that are a drain on society, take
it
     all
     from those that contribute to society. We'll be caught right up to ya
     soon.
     It's just a matter of time. BTW, my mc insurance is $103 this year.>>