2007 Pikes Peak Hill Climb (NGPZC)

scapco at ecentral.com scapco at ecentral.com
Thu Aug 2 09:05:46 PDT 2007

I went to the Pikes Peak Hillclimb weekend before last with
my friend Bruce and had a great time watching the cars race
to the top of the 14,000+ ft high mountain.  Here's some
pictures I took of the race and the cars coming back down.
There is also a link to a video on You Tube of Pro Rally
driver Matt Millen's son doing some impromptu doughnuts in
a hot Pontiac Solstice on the way back down.

I'm a lousy photographer and the pictures are pretty big so
my apologies in advance.  For those who are real
photographers, the pictures were taken with my 6.2
megapixel Pentax *Ist DS Digital SLR in sports mode.

http://community.webshots.com/user/scapco?vhost=community

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=krZ3TyB3W5k

Charles
S.