New Shoes

Tom Wheeler the74impala at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 1 19:42:12 PDT 2007

back at yah

just got new hotmail, didn't know it had smileys

Tom

Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2007 19:21:53 -0700From: dwaynedaniels at sbcglobal.netSubject: RE: New ShoesTo: the74impala at hotmail.com; blackgpz at rochester.rr.com; gpzlist at micapeak.comNo insult intended. Just messin' with ya.Tom Wheeler <the74impala at hotmail.com> wrote:
Well I guess I should have said 170 mph. Maybe it would not have been taken so seriously.Actually, I did have to make it home and rode it on the interstate. You can all get wadded up about riding on it, but I had to get home and that was that. Oh and the 1/16", was more like 2 mm. Still not much. Now if anyone thinks that someone would purposely get to the point thread is showing just for fun, as opposed to joking about how stupid they felt after getting that far from home without realizing how bad it really was, then forgive me please.I am sure none of the others stating how stupid I am have ever done something that you knew was dumb. Clearly, I am outclassed by the more vocal here.Oh and here is my credit card number again for anyone that wants me to make a donation to the lunatic bike rider fund4313 7282 7732 2112 exp 02/10 cid# 367TomLouisville At least the last time I offered my CC# some actually hoped I was joking, unlike others that told me how dumb I was.> From: blackgpz at rochester.rr.com> To: gpzlist at micapeak.com> Subject: Re: New Shoes> Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2007 18:33:00 -0400> > I got news for ya! When you hit the cords, you don't have anywhere near > 1/16" of anything left. You've actually got about half that (.030"-.040") > between the air inside the tire and the air outside the tire. Going 100 mph > on it is sheer lunacy.> > Steve in Western NY> '96 GPZ1100> '02 Daytona 955i> "You Can't Fix Stupid", Ron White