speedo...gas cap...and other ghost in the machine.

blackbear at frontiernet.net blackbear at frontiernet.net
Fri Aug 3 10:04:25 PDT 2007

Quoting Dave Daniels <dwaynedaniels at sbcglobal.net>:

> Couple things...
>
>   1. After installing my new front tire, my speedometer needle jumps
>  around a bit. Did I get the nut on the axle too tight? Is the cable
>  dry? Wasn't that way before.

I had this issue the first time I pulled hte front wheel.   Turns out,
I didn't have the slots lined up properly with the little ring inside
the front wheel when I put it back on.
Hate to say it...but you'll have to tear it off again and make sure
they are lined up.  Might as well grease it while it's off.

Michael