Fwd: Re: Looking for barry bearden

scapco at ecentral.com scapco at ecentral.com
Fri Aug 3 10:48:35 PDT 2007

Forwarded Message:
From: Barry Bearden <barrybearden at sbcglobal.net>
-----
Hi guys, hows everybody??  yes it's true, all true, as I
sit here typing this I am in the altogether. that's right
my birthday suit. And as I said many years ago "there's
nothing as comfortable as an unfurnished basement". you
underwear guys oughta get a clue. Underwear is for guys who
crap their drawers. All is pretty much okay here in Pollock
Pines. And you can catch my dubious act on the V-strom
international forum, I'm all over that thing. The Strom is
still doing just fine, you mugs would do well to
dump the old geeper and move on and get one. You know
something that actually handles LOL,LOL!!!!  The DR650se,
king quad & Robbo's SV650 are all in top shape and running
tip top so life is good. My best regards to you hambones.
You guys need a trip to Nor Cal to clear up that karmic
congestion I haven't seen a geeper in these parts since
2001??? so where are ya????
   My best to all of you guys and i hope everybody is still
hanging in there.   Bareman