Southern Indiana Trip

David Beard davidebeard at comcast.net
Sun Aug 5 19:51:43 PDT 2007

Great Matt!

We have about 5 confirmed attendees so far and at least 4, maybe more
who have expressed interest but not confirmed. We will be leaving from
Bloomington IN early Saturday Aug. 18th for an all day ride, returning
to Bloomington late that evening to overnight. We will ride again on
Sunday for those who can stay. Several of us are spending Friday,
Saturday and Sunday nights in Bloomington. If you are interested, please
let either me or Dave Daniels know for sure. If you want hotel
reservations, we will be staying at the Travel Lodge in Bloomington.
There are several other hotels there as well in case you have trouble
making reservations. We might be able to double up in some rooms to save
a few bucks, so let me know if you are planning to attend, or even
considering it. It was a great ride last year. Lots of curvy/hilly back
roads, great food and even better conversation. Hope you guys who are on
the fence can make it.

Dave B