Fall riding in New England

Rob Schwartz coldinvt at gmavt.net
Sun Aug 5 20:55:31 PDT 2007

Peak color happens up here usually during the first and second week of
October and we're a week or probably two ahead of Worcester.  First snow's
usually not until mid-October and generally doesn't pose much of a hazard.
That last week of September should be nice.  Bring your raingear though.  I
may have a VFR available for your riding pleasure...

-Rob