tank venting, sooprise!!

blackgpz at rochester.rr.com blackgpz at rochester.rr.com
Wed Aug 8 10:41:50 PDT 2007

Larry, I've had pods on a couple of naked bikes without the problem you
describe. I believe Art is right. My bowl vent tubes are routed right
up under the tank/seat. If you take off the tank, there is a rubber
damper with grooves in it. I route my vent tubes up through the holes
in the frame member above the carbs and then lay them in 2 of the
grooves in the rubber damper. The tank holds them in place without
closing them off.

Steve