tank venting, sooprise!!

Art Lischer alisch80 at mchsi.com
Wed Aug 8 06:28:34 PDT 2007

Larry,
Sorry for the repeat, lol. As I was writing I was thinking this was
familiar.  Cutting them should not hurt as long as it is to get the ends
into a zone of quiet air.  Had same problem with my new Nighthawk 700
back in '85.  Then it just took zip tying the hoses to a different place
behind the airbox.
Art in DM