Geeper replaced: with Black GPZ 1100 ABS 97

John Soliday johnsoliday at msn.com
Wed Aug 8 16:15:27 PDT 2007

Good for you, GPZ forever!

-----Original Message-----
From: Barblan [mailto:barblan at gmx.ch]
Sent: Wednesday, August 08, 2007 12:10 PM
To: gpzlist at micapeak.com
Subject: Geeper replaced: with Black GPZ 1100 ABS 97

Guys

Today I bought a Black GPZ 1100 ABS 97 to replace my wreck. For the money I
spent it's by far the best bike I could get.
It's got 48'000 km on the clock and was driven by two gentlemen aged > 50.
Not together! One after the other.
Replacing all the smashed parts would have cost me at least as much ....  =
CHF 4'100.- = about 3'400$US.
Drove home in a rain storm with the Geeper on the trailer.

More later!

George, 1 GPZ + 1 GPZ-wreck, all black ABS Switzerland - under water today