Great Tire Source

Mark Reckinger marque at
Wed Aug 8 20:28:46 PDT 2007

I can only speak to the Conti prices. A lot of my regular sources (Chap,
Dennis Kirk) didn't even carry the Road Attacks. I'll bet they'll price
match. How do you like the 021's?

-----Original Message-----
From: dominatr37 [mailto:dominatr37 at]
Sent: Wednesday, August 08, 2007 8:18 PM
To: Mark Reckinger; gpzlist at
Subject: Re: Great Tire Source

I just compared their prices to Chaparral, and Chap was about $20
cheaper on
the Battleaxe BT021's. BUt it's great to have another source anyway.

Ralph L. Angelo Jr.
Author of "Help! they're all out to get me!
The motorcyclists guide to surviving the everyday world."
ISBN# 1-4137-6187-9

This message was scanned and is believed to be clean.
Click here to report this message as ham (not-spam).