To: Site Administrator, please read.

Jonathon Jay annihilator1100 at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 8 21:55:16 PDT 2007

Hi-

I just typed my own name into a Yahoo search and this is what it came up
with:

[redacted]

Please, please - is there anything you can do si this never shows up in a
search? Perhaps deleting the thread?

There is a certain individual (the woman who kidnapped our now 4 year old
son a year ago, took 9 months to trace him down to Ireland and travel to
recover him) from whom my entire family lives in fear of. We take any length
required to remain as anyomonus as possible so she has no means of
contacting us.

I implore you to please do whatever you can to remove any trace of
[redacted]
site. - Especially my real names.

I love the site - keep up the good work. I will thank you in advance, could
you please let me know if these things can be removed, also, if you require
any assistance from me, feel free to let me know how I can help accomplish
this.